These instructions will give you all the information you need to setup Netflix on Nintendo Wii. Chances are that you know that the US version isn’t available here (when we will get it no one knows). Yet, through an Express VPN account, you may find a way to have completely access Netflix.com using your wii whilst being in here in Aussieland. Ensure that you already have the ExpressVPN account and set it up before getting the program on your Wii.
Right-o, we are now ready to set up your Nintendo Wii with Netflix.com. (It’s gonna be good)
(Sorry to go over this again BUT it is vital that you have an unblock us account setup prior to following the next steps, don’t worry you get a FREE week trial it’s all no risk.)
1.Be sure that your Wii is upgraded with the most recent firmware or else the configuration utilising Unblockus might not function properly.
2. In order for you to view, use the Unblock-Us DNS servers to essentially trick Netflix.com into believing you’re located within the U.S.
3. To alter your Nintendo Wii’s DNS configurations, turn your Wii on and browse onto the Wii options and the Wii settings. Using the d pad, scroll heading until you find the internet. Open connection settings, you are going to see a listing of connections which can be saved by your Nintendo Wii. Select a connection that reddish corners outline and then select change settings. Using the d pad control, scroll right till you notice auto-obtain DNS. You want to change this setting.
4. After you’re at auto-obtain DNS, select the No button after which select Advanced settings. It’s very important that you enter the following DNS settings for this to work
Primary DNS – 22.214.171.124
Secondary DNS – 126.96.36.199
5. When you have successfully entered the DNS settings make sure you click confirm then save.
Now let’s bring this all together and get this puppy working:
- Reboot your Nintendo Wii
- Get on your computer and head to http://www.unblock-us.com.
- Log into your own account.
- Your service status will be now checked by the Unblock-us website to see if your DNS is setup right.
- If your web address is different, a pop up will let you know. Click ‘click here to activate your new internet address’ as this will let Unblock us know you and your Wii. Also, the popup will also let you know of any unpaid bills (or if you want to delete your account).
You must make sure you complete these final steps correctly to ensure that it will all work with no problems.
Now once this is all complete you can use your Wii and search for the application, it will now work on your Wii and you will be able to sign up for an account.
That is essentially it. Even if you’re located in Oz once you’ve got your Wii correctly configured, you’ll be lovin’ it using your wii